The JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers
Whether you want to volumize it, plump it, or smooth it, this amazing JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers can achieve it! At Radiance Skin Therapy, we will listen to your concerns, educate you on your options, and help you achieve your goals. We strive to continue our treatment skills through advanced training and education, implement the best safety measures, deliver desired results, and offer you continued support after your appointments.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC– Volumize it! As we age we lose fat, muscle, and bone mass in our mid-face causing the skin to sag. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is used to add volume under the skin allowing us to lift and contour. We love this in the cheeks! Voluma can last up to 2 years.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC– Plump it and smooth it! JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC is popular for adding fullness to the lips or for smoothing wrinkles such as the nasal labial folds (parentheses around the mouth). JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC can last up to one year.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC-Smooth it! JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is another great option for adding volume and smoothness to the lips or for smoothing the nasal labial folds. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC can last up to eighteen months.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC– Smooth it! JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC offers an option for those looking for subtle volume in the lips or smoothing vertical lip lines. This is popular for those who naturally have thinner or smaller lips and is a great option for “trying out” lip filler for the first time. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC can last up to one year.
About Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers, which come in a variety of different materials, are made up of ingredients that are all naturally occurring substances in the body. We have only the best portfolio of Dermal Fillers at Radiance including Juvederm® Ultra and Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma®, Juvederm Volbella®, Juvederm Vollure™XC, Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Restylane® Refyne™ and Restylane® Defyne™. All of our options fit the definition of a non-extreme filler treatment. These treatments are done in the office in an hour or less and can provide an immediate youthful appearance with minimal downtime or discomfort.
Dermal Fillers are great in combination with other services. For example, we may combine Dermal Filler(s), Botox® Cosmetic and a Laser treatment. This type of combination addresses volume, lines, and wrinkles along with the uniformity of the skin. The outcome? A natural and youthful appearance.
Tips To Consider For Your Treatment
Safety Measures That Matter At Radiance
At Radiance Skin Therapy, we value education and safety. We choose to implement these extra measures while doing our injectable services to ensure that your safety is at the forefront of our practices. Here are a few added safety measures taken at Radiance:
- Accuvein- a devise that uses vein illumination to help us locate and avoid veins, minimizing the chance of bruising
- Cannula- a blunt tip tube (“needle”) used to minimize tissue trauma and bruising
- Microcyn- A broad spectrum anti-microbial spray that we used before, during and after treatments
- Closys Oral Rinse- Used prior to any injections around the mouth or lips to kill germs and reduce bacteria
- Silver Gel- An anti-microbial gel applied after treatment to prevent bacterial growth and promote healing
- Hylenex- A solution always kept on hand in the small chance that we need to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers
- Aspiration- A technique of pulling back on the syringe plunger to be sure there is not a flash of blood prompting re-positioning of the needle.
- Advanced Education- Continuing to learn, grow, perfect, our knowledge of facial and neck anatomy, treatment techniques, services, being prepared for how to handle complications, and more!
For more information or to schedule your free consultation please call Radiance Skin Therapy in Madison, WI –