Add Hyaluronic Acid-Based Volume in Madison, WI
Whether you want to volumize it, plump it, or smooth it, the amazing collection of JUVEDERM® fillers can achieve it! At Radiance Skin Therapy, where we offer JUVEDERM® for Madison and beyond, we will listen to your concerns, educate you on your options, and help you achieve your goals. We strive to continue our treatment skills through advanced training and education, implement the best safety measures, deliver desired results, and offer you continued support after your appointments.
The JUVEDERM® Collection of Fillers
The latest of the Juvederm family of fillers, Volux™ XC! FDA approved in August of 2022, JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC is designed as a strong hyaluronic acid filler to strengthen, sharpen, and define the jawline.
Volumize it! As we age, we lose fat, muscle, and bone mass in our mid-face, causing the skin to sag. JUVEDERM VOLUMA® XC is used to add volume under the skin, allowing us reposition and contour. We love this in the cheeks, chin & jawline! Voluma® can last up to two years.
Ultra Plus XC
Plump it and smooth it! JUVEDERM® Ultra Plus XC is popular for adding fullness to the lips or for smoothing wrinkles, such as the nasolabial folds (parentheses around the mouth). JUVEDERM® Ultra Plus XC can last up to one year.
Smooth it! JUVEDERM VOLLURE™ XC is another great option for adding volume and smoothness to the lips or for smoothing the nasolabial folds. JUVEDERM VOLLURE™ XC can last up to 18 months.
Smooth it! JUVEDERM VOLBELLA® XC offers an option for those looking for subtle volume in the lips or smoothing vertical lip lines. This is popular for those who naturally have thinner or smaller lips and is a great option for “trying out” lip filler for the first time. JUVEDERM VOLBELLA® XC can last up to one year.
Meet The Radiance Team
Anne Pientka, RN,BSN
Anne Pientka (formerly Anne Hill), the founder of Radiance, is an RN with a bachelor of science in nursing. Anne has over fourteen years of experience as a professional aesthetic provider.
Meet The Radiance Team
Find Out More About All of Us at Radiance Skin Therapy in Madison!
Our providers take great pride in being cutting edge and always evolving in this growing industry, so they can bring you the most up-to-date information and techniques to give you the best outcomes possible...
About JUVEDERM® and Other Fillers
Dermal fillers, which come in a variety of formulations, are made up of ingredients that are all naturally occurring substances in the body. We have only the best portfolio of fillers at Radiance. In addition to the various members of the Juvederm® line, we also offer the RHA® collection, Revanesse® Versa™, Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Restylane® Refyne™, Restylane® Defyne™, and Sculptra®. All of our options fit the definition of a non-extreme filler treatment. These treatments are done in the office in an hour or less and can provide a youthful appearance with minimal downtime or discomfort.
Tips to Consider for Your JUVEDERM® Treatment in Madison
Safety Measures That Matter at Radiance
At Radiance Skin Therapy, we value education and safety. We choose to implement these extra measures while doing our JUVEDERM® services to ensure that your safety is at the forefront of our practices. Here are a few added safety measures taken at Radiance:
- Accuvein: a device that uses vein illumination to help us locate and avoid veins, minimizing the chance of bruising during treatments
- Cannula: a blunt-tip tube (“needle”) used to minimize tissue trauma and bruising
- Microcyn: a broad-spectrum anti-microbial spray that we use before, during, and after treatments
- Closys Oral Rinse: used prior to any injections around the mouth or lips to kill germs and reduce bacteria
- Silver Gel: an anti-microbial gel applied after treatment to prevent bacterial growth and promote healing
- Hylenex: a solution always kept on hand in the small chance that we need to dissolve the filler
- Aspiration: a technique of pulling back on the syringe plunger to be sure there is not a flash of blood, prompting re-positioning of the needle
- Advanced Education: continuing to learn, grow, and perfect our knowledge of facial and neck anatomy, treatment techniques, services, preparation for handling complications, and more