Address Facial Lines, Aging Hands, and More in Madison, WI
Restylane® at Madison’s Radiance Skin Therapy & Laser Center is a family of fillers based on a form of hyaluronic acid and specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid. The fillers help to visibly correct and soften moderate to severe wrinkles and folds while keeping you looking like you!
At Radiance Skin Therapy, we will listen to your concerns, educate you on your options, and help you achieve your goals. We strive to continue our treatment skills through advanced training and education, implement the best safety measures, deliver desired results, and offer you continued support after your appointments.
The Restylane® Collection of Fillers
Add volume and fullness. Restylane® is used to add volume under the skin, allowing us to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. At Radiance, we love Restylane® for under-eye correction and lip enhancement. Results can last up to one year.
Help soften. Restylane® Refyne™ is popular for addressing subtle volume loss and softening expression lines such as the nasolabial folds (parentheses around the mouth) and marionette lines (from the corner of the mouth down to the chin). This filler is designed to restore a more natural look while maintaining your facial movements. At Radiance, we find this product is great for smoothing fine lines throughout the face and enhancing lips. Refyne™ can last up to one year.
“Defyne” your expression. Restylane® Defyne™ is also a popular choice for softening expression lines such as the nasolabial folds (parentheses around the mouth) and marionette lines (from the corner of the mouth down to the chin) that require more robust volume. This filler is designed to restore a more natural look while maintaining your facial movements. Defyne™ can last up to one year.
Adds volume. Restylane® Lyft™ offers an option for those looking for volume correction and for hands. At Radiance, we love this filler for hands, since it allows us to turn back the hands of time. By injecting it in the back of the hands, it adds that necessary volume, providing a natural, more youthful look. Restylane® Lyft™ can last up to one year.
Meet The Radiance Team
Anne Pientka, RN,BSN
Anne Pientka (formerly Anne Hill), the founder of Radiance, is an RN with a bachelor of science in nursing. Anne has over fourteen years of experience as a professional aesthetic provider.
Meet The Radiance Team
Find Out More About All of Us at Radiance Skin Therapy in Madison!
Our providers take great pride in being cutting edge and always evolving in this growing industry, so they can bring you the most up-to-date information and techniques to give you the best outcomes possible...
About Restylane® and Other Fillers
Radiance offers a variety of fillers from some of the most trusted brands in the industry. Beyond Restylane®, we perform treatments with Juvederm® Ultra and Ultra Plus, Voluma®, Volbella®, and Vollure™XC. Each injectable uses a naturally occurring, beneficial skin element as its active ingredient and meets our high standards for efficacy, safety, and results. Injection sessions routinely last less than an hour, with clients enjoying minimal post-treatment discomfort.
Dermal fillers are great in combination with other services. For example, we may combine a filler or fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and a laser treatment. This type of combination addresses volume, lines, and wrinkles along with the uniformity of the skin. The outcome? A natural and youthful appearance.
Tips to Consider for Your Restylane® Treatment in Madison
The Radiance Team Cares About Safety
Safety and client education are vitally important to the Radiance Skin Therapy team. Each Restylane® treatment is carried out with these values in mind. Our team adheres to rigorous policies, as well as uses advanced technology, tools, and techniques to make the experience as comfortable as possible. Some of our safety measures include:
- Accuvein: a vein-illuminating device that helps injectors to spot and avoid veins during treatment, reducing the risk or severity of post-session bruising
- Cannula: a tool that has a blunt tip instead of a sharp point (like a needle), used to deliver dermal fillers without puncturing vessels, thereby minimizing trauma and bruising
- Microcyn: a broad-spectrum anti-microbial spray applied prior to, during, and following all treatments
- Closys Oral Rinse: clients use this before any injection treatments around or near the mouth in order to kill germs and reduce bacteria in the treatment area
- Silver Gel: an anti-microbial product applied to the skin following injection sessions to inhibit the growth of bacteria and encourage healing
- Hylenex: a filler-dissolving solution kept readily available in case its use is necessary
- Aspiration: an injection technique that involves pulling the syringe plunger back to prevent a blood flash that complicates the treatment
- Advanced Education: our team always seeks to acquire new knowledge and skills related to the anatomy of the face and neck, treatments designed for the area, potential complications, and more