The Restylane® collection of fillers
Restylane® collection of fillers are a form of hyaluronic acid that are specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct, soften, volumize, and defyne, moderate to severe wrinkles and folds while keeping you looking like you! At Radiance Skin Therapy, we will listen to your concerns, educate you on your options, and help you achieve your goals. We strive to continue our treatment skills through advanced training and education, implement the best safety measures, deliver desired results, and offer you continued support after your appointments.
Restylane® – adds volume and fullness. Restylane® is used to add volume under the skin allowing us to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. At Radiance we love Restylane® for under-eye correction and lip enhancement. Restylane can last up to 1 year.
Restylane® Refyne™– helps soften. Restylane® Refyne™ is popular for softening expression lines such as the nasal labial folds (parentheses around the mouth) and marionette lines (lines going from corner of mouth down to the chin) that have subtle volume loss. This is designed to restore a more natural look while maintaining your facial movements. At Radiance we find this product is great for smoothing fine lines throughout the face and enhancing lips. Restylane® Refyne™ can last up to one year.
Restylane® Defyne™– defyne your expression. Restylane® Defyne™ is also a popular choice for softening expression lines such as the nasal labial folds (parentheses around the mouth) and marionette lines (lines going from corner of mouth down to the chin) that require more robust volume. This is designed to restore a more natural look while maintaining your facial movements. Restylane® Defyne™ can last up to one year.
Restylane® Lyft™– adds volume. Restylane® Lyft™ offers an option for those looking for volume correction and for hands. At Radiance, we love it for hands allowing us to turn back the hands of time. By injecting it in the back of the hands, it adds that necessary volume giving a natural, more youthful look to the hands. Restylane® Lyft™ can last up to one year.
About Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers, which come in a variety of different materials, are made up of ingredients that are all naturally occurring substances in the body. We have only the best portfolio of Dermal Fillers at Radiance including Juvederm® Ultra and Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma®, Juvederm Volbella®, Juvederm Vollure™XC, Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Restylane® Refyne™ and Restylane® Defyne™. All of our options fit the definition of a non-extreme filler treatment. These treatments are done in the office in an hour or less and can provide an immediate youthful appearance with minimal downtime or discomfort.
Dermal Fillers are great in combination with other services. For example, we may combine Dermal Filler(s), Botox® Cosmetic and a Laser treatment. This type of combination addresses volume, lines, and wrinkles along with the uniformity of the skin. The outcome? A natural and youthful appearance.
Tips To Consider For Your Treatment
Safety Measures That Matter At Radiance
At Radiance Skin Therapy, we value education and safety. We choose to implement these extra measures while doing our injectable services to ensure that your safety is at the forefront of our practices. Here are a few added safety measures taken at Radiance:
- Accuvein- a devise that uses vein illumination to help us locate and avoid veins, minimizing the chance of bruising
- Cannula- a blunt tip tube (“needle”) used to minimize tissue trauma and bruising
- Microcyn- A broad spectrum anti-microbial spray that we used before, during and after treatments
- Closys Oral Rinse- Used prior to any injections around the mouth or lips to kill germs and reduce bacteria
- Silver Gel- An anti-microbial gel applied after treatment to prevent bacterial growth and promote healing
- Hylenex- A solution always kept on hand in the small chance that we need to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers
- Aspiration- A technique of pulling back on the syringe plunger to be sure there is not a flash of blood prompting re-positioning of the needle.
- Advanced Education- Continuing to learn, grow, perfect, our knowledge of facial and neck anatomy, treatment techniques, services, being prepared for how to handle complications, and more!
For more information or to schedule your free consultation please call Radiance Skin Therapy in Madison, WI –